LOCTITE® 201™ is a dry-to-the-touch, pre-applied film for threaded fasteners. It remains inert on the fastener until assembly of the threads releases a quick curing resin. The resin fills all the voids in the threads and cures to securely lock and seal the assembly. LOCTITE® Dri-Loc® products prevent loosening through vibration to provide locking and sealing of threaded assemblies. They are widely used in automotive, machinery, hardware, and electrical industry.
- Micro-encapsulated thread locking and sealing product
- No additional locking device needed.
- Coating range can be adjusted to meet specific applications
- Complies with or exceeds DIN-267 PART 27, IFI-125, and IFI-525.
- Increases productivity at the assembly line.
- Ready for assembly
- Dry-to-the-touch, tack free finish
- Non-toxic, assembler friendly
- Not recommended for use on copper or brass surfaces
- Applicable to high-temperature environment (up to 204℃)。
|Application||Thread locking/Sealing for high temperature application High strength|
|Breakaway Torque* (kgf-cm)||>102|
|Prevailing-off Torque* (kgf-cm)||<561|
|Operation Temperature (℃)||-54℃~200℃|
|Curing Time||Start Hardening||10 min.|
|Fully Cured||72 hrs|
|Shelf Life||4 Years at room temperature 8~28℃ and max. 65%RH|
|Remark||Do not touch any oil during the product assembly process|
Industrial Specifications and Standards
|Company and Institution||Specification||Company and Institution||Specification|
|Industrial Fasteners Institute(IFI)||
|Deutsches Institut für Normung (DIN)||DIN 267 Part 27||D-Chrysler||
|General Motors||GM-6194M||Suzuki||SES N 3231B|