LOCTITE® Dri-Seal™ Product 513™ High Temperature Pre-applied Thread Sealant is a ready to use, sealing compound applied to bolts, screws, studs, pipe plugs, etc. Dri-Seal™ 513™ is a resilient, tight clinging, non-curing sealant for tapered or straight threads. This product can be used on metal or plastic fittings.
- Seals pipe threads for immediate use
- Locks straight threads by resisting thread movement
- Can be easily seen and inspected
- Does not contaminate from shredding and washout
- Provides lubrication for assembly
- Seals against leakage of automotive lubricants, fuels and coolants up to 300°F/150°C with intermittent use to 350°F/177°C
- Can be shipped on parts for field service
- Saves application labor and mess on the line
|Application||Sealing with high temperature resistance|
|Sealant after assembly||Seals immediate after assembly|
|Sealing ability(psi)||NPT : 150|
|Shelf life||4 years at room temperature (8~28℃)|
RemarkLOCTITE® is the registered trademark of HENKEL Corporation.
Dri-Loc® Vibra-Seal® Dri-Seal® are the registered trademark of HENKEL Corporation.