The NYLOK® BLUE® PATCH is the world leading self-locking product from NYLOK USA and introduced by TSLG. The tough, resilient blue nylon patch element is permanently bonded onto the threads of a fastener to create positive resistance to vibration and loosening when engaging with mating threads. NYLOK® exceeds the most stringent US MIL and NAS standards as well as automobile specifications, including world famous GM, CHRYSLER, HONDA, TOYOTA, and NISSAN. NYLOK® is also designated by several well-known consumer electronics brands, such as HP, DELL, LENOVO, APPLE, ACER, ASUS, HTC, SONY, and TOSHIBA.
- Prevailing torque design can be optimized in accordance with the mechanical structure
- Prevailing torque and coating locations can be tailored per customer’s application and requirement
- Reusable, ideal for product maintenance
- Adjustable and has thread sealing capability
- Ideal for automated assembly, replacing washer and manual dispensing on production line.
- Light weight and good weather resistance.
- Applicable to any fastener configuration (TSLG can process screws as small as M0.6)
|Color||Blue (Other color available upon request)||Coating range||90°~180° or 360°|
|Operation temperature||-56℃~121℃||Hardness||ROCKWELL R106-109|
|Acid/alkaline resistance||Good resistance to weak acid/alkaline|
Industrial Specifications and Standards
|Company and Institution||Specification||Company and Institution||Specification|
|Industrial Fasteners Institute(IFI)|| IFI-100/107
|American Military/ Aviation|| MIL-DTL-18240
|Deutsches Institute für Normung (DIN)|| DIN 267 Part 28
|General Motors|| GM6189P
|Allied Signal|| WI146
|Mack Truck||10AMS1 ?3&6AXS5|
|Detroit Diesel|| 9S2140
NYLOK® BLUE® is the registered trademark of NYLOK USA.
耐落® is the registered trademark of Taiwan Self Locking Group, TSLG.