NYPLATE®, introducing by TSLG from Nylok USA, is an anti-seize, non-reactive, film-forming dispersion for coating threaded parts. It is designed to prevent galling and cold welding during assembly, reduce torque scatter and for easy and non-destructive disassembly even after heat exposure up to 1292℉ (700℃).
- Ideal for stainless steel fasteners
- Eliminates galling and cold welding
- Forms a dry and tack-free film lubricant with sealing properties
- Constant low friction value: 0.09 to 0.13
- Can be applied over Nylok® Blue® Patch and Nytemp®
- Provides superior anti-seize performance up to 1292°F (850°C)
- Can be pre-applied to both threaded and non-threaded parts
- Seals immediately after assembly
- Avoids corrosion in the threaded connection
- Has good chemical resistance (after assembly)
- Can be applied on threads only or on the entire part
- Permits easy, non-destructive disassembly
- Non-toxic and safe
|Color||Dark gray||Coating range||360|
|Thread friction value||0.1 ~ 0.15||Initial installation torque (kgf-cm)||10 ~ 20|
|Break away torque at RT after storage
at +400°C(+750°F) for 100h
|Max. Operation temperature||850°C||Shelf life||4 year at max. 30℃ and max.65%RH.|
RemarkNYPLATE® is a registered trademark of Nylok USA.
耐落® is a registered trademark of Taiwan Self Locking Group, TSLG.