Precote® 10 is a nonreactive coating based on polyamide which is melted after application on the thread. It offers immediate clamping and sealing of cylindrical threads and mechanical threads. The coating is dry, tack-free, with good adherence and can be used in all kind of assembly procedures.
- Dry-to-the-touch and melted polyamide coating
- Clamps and seals immediately after assembly
- Environment-friendly and non hazardous
- Does not change thread friction value
- Avoids corrosion after thread locking
- Can be applied to metallic and temperature resistant non metallic surfaces
- Very good chemical resistance
|Color||Blue||Application||Thread locking for general use|
|Thread friction value||0.16 ~ 0.20||Initial installation torque*(kgf-cm)||51 ~ 184|
|Sealing properties psi)-Straight thread||<15 bar (216 psi)||Shelf life||4 Years at max. 30℃and max. 65% RH |
|Operation temperature - Air ||-60 ℃~ 130℃|
Industrial Specifications and Standards
|Company and Institution||Specification||Company and Institution||Specification|
|Deutsches Institut für Normung (DIN)||DIN 267-28|
RemarkPRECOTE® is the registered trademark of omniTECHNIK Mikroverkapselungs GmbH.
耐落® is the registered trademark of Taiwan Self Locking Group, TSLG.