Precote?® 200 is an under-head, hot curing elastic 1-K-polyurethane coating that seals immediately after assembly. It can replace O-ring and sealant gasket and it is ideal for sealing of flange and collar screws as well as rivets.
- Sealing immediately after assembly
- Captive sealing element, eliminates the need for O-rings and gasket seals
- Constant assembly properties
- Forms a dry-to-the-touch coating
- Good resistance in aqueous media
- Non hazardous, assembler-friendly
- Temperature range: -40°F to 212°F (-40°C to 100°C)
- Reusable at room temperature
|Operation temperature||-40℃ ~ 100℃ ||Shaw hardness||A 50~65|
|Shelf life ||4 years at max. 30℃ and max. 65%RH |
RemarkPRECOTE® is a registered trademark of omniTECHNIK Mikroverkapselungs GmbH.?
耐落® is a registered trademark of TSLG.